Hi Friends! My name is Michelle, and I am the author of this here blog called Nature’s Not Enough. Welcome to this space!
I started this blog after I finished thru-hiking the Colorado Trail. I hiked alone, and was enthralled by the beauty of my home state. For 27 days I walked from Denver to Durango and discovered first hand how nature is amazing, but it is not enough. I came to find that experiences are richer when shared, views are better gazed upon with hearts who understand, and pop tarts are sometimes what increases your enjoyment of life.
I have compiled a list of ten facts about me below! I hope you enjoy! I look forward to getting to know all of you, as well!
- I have a cat named Willow and she’s the best. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some dogs, but my cat is basically the greatest creature alive. Don’t @ me.
- I still order kids meals if I can get away with it. They are the perfect size! Seriously, they have just enough food and usually come with a mini drink. It’s the most ideal situation.
- My very fist backpacking trip was a disaster! I went with a camp when I was 14 and had no clue what I was doing. I only had a cotton tee-shirt and didn’t know how to pack my sleeping bag sideways at the bottom of my pack, so I literally let it dangle on the outside! Ah, so many mistakes were made.
- I’m a Christian. Faith has always been a big part of my life and I believe in Jesus! While faith won’t be the central part of this blog, it will be prevalent.
- I love Colorado…and mountains…and hiking…and everything outdoors! Unless it’s really hot…or there are snakes (not a fan).
- My favorite flowers are sunflowers. Some of the happiest, simplest moments of my life have stemmed from being around sunflowers.
- I aspire to be the mom at a bake sale that sells the most treats! I would love to make some bomb cupcakes that everyone buys and wants to have the recipe for. Sigh. Just a dream.
- If I could do anything I’d love to buy a ranch somewhere in the mountains and decorate the crap out of it and own some horses.
- Writing this list is very hard, I do not have a lot of fun facts about myself!
- I could eat pizza all day.
Well, that was harder than I expected, but I hope you have a better idea of who I am! I am down to earth and want to contribute positively to the world. I am excited to share experiences with you all through this blog!
Thanks for tuning in,